The Diploma in Strategic Brand Management
The Diploma in Strategic Brand Management (DSBM) is suitable for Marketing/Brands career-minded candidates seeking to acquire specific competencies to differentiate themselves from the rest. This programme would appeal to those already in Marketing or Brand Development intending to enhance their skills in Brand Management.
The Diploma in Strategic Brand Management is a unique programme of study which offers prospective students and practitioners of Branding an opportunity to learn and apply sound conceptual learning to their business situations. It is a 12 month part-time programme which will give students Brand Marketing competencies from multiple dimensions.
- A sound knowledge of theories and applications of Brand Marketing from functional level to strategic level in a Brand Building Process
- The essential competencies of the Brand Building Process
- The ability to design and manage branding exercises in different contexts
- The confidence in building, measuring, and managing brand equity in their career
- Assistants to Brand Managers and Brand Executives
- Who are not in brand branding jobs but are interested in gaining branding knowledge
- The only specialized Brand Management course in Sri Lanka
- Hands-on experience on a brand launch
- Practical and theoretical aspects covered throughout the syllabus
- Has the right mix of Marketing and Branding in the curriculum and exposure to national level events – SLIM Brand Excellence Awards
|Entry Category||Entry Qualification|
|GCE O/L Category||Three (3) years’ experience in a Marketing-related job with GCE O/L (Including English and Maths).|
|GCE A/L Category||GCE A/L – (Local/London) 2 simple passes in the new syllabus or 3 simple passes in old syllabus, excluding General English with 1 year of experience in a Marketing-related job.|
|Graduate Category||Graduate with a Marketing Special Degree.
Graduate of another discipline required to be employed in Marketing.
|Professional Qualification Category||PCM with O/L, PGDIP, NDSM.
Any other recognized completed qualification with 1 year of experience in Marketing.
|Experience Category||Those who possess at least 5 years’ experience in Branding at Executive capacity or above.|