Restaurant Management Program
A Restaurant Manager hires staff such as servers, cooks and dishwashers, creating standards of job performance for these new hires. They monitor the quality of food, service and presentation in the restaurant, and they coach employees so as to enhance guests' experiences at the restaurant.
- The Sri Lankan Restaurant Industry
- Safety and Regulations
- Menu Planning and Costing
- Financial Administration
- Interpreting budgets, controlling costs and increasing sales
- Managing a Team - The Importance of Strong Leadership
- Training and Human Resources
- Dealing with Customers - Online and Offline
- Managing a Franchise
- Looking ahead - The Future of the Restaurant industry
Cluster discounts available upon introducing 5 students (including yourself) to the organization.