Project Management with Microsoft Project 2013
You might be a qualified project manager or an experienced project team member. However you need to master project management software as a tool to manage all your projects. At this workshop, you will learn the use of appropriate tools for each project activity. You will also understand clearly about which knowledge area MS Project is most suitable of and where you need to improvise.
The training is a mix of case driven, instructor-lead, and self-paced learning, designed to enable participants learn, experiment and implement project management concepts and techniques using MS Project.
- Project Management Terms & Principles
- Features Of MS Project 2013
- Creating Project (Group Work)
- Creating own Project Knowledge
Learning Through Case Studies
- Creating Project Calendar
- Creating the work Breakdown Structure
- Assigning Resources With Resource Calendar
- Base Lining
- Management Reports
- Earned Value Analysis
To enhance Learning Registered Participants Will Be Provided With OpenArc Study Online
Portal To Learn All The Project Management Concepts And Work On Real Life Assignment.