Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Unit Specification (20 credits each)
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Destination Management
- International Tourism Policy and Development
- E-Tourism and Social Media
- Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts
- Advanced Research Methods
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course