Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course