Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Psychology
Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Psychology + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
This programme steers away from exams and offers other more relevant assessment methods that are relevant to the real world and are based on real scenarios you will face as professionals.
There is also valuable input from real world practitioners applying coaching, positive psychology, mindfulness and wellbeing at the workplace.
Potential careers upon completion of the programme include, business psychologists, coaching psychologists, performance psychologists, leadership development specialists, human factors experts and so much more.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Modules (20 Credits each)
- Health and Wellbeing at Work
- Assessing and Developing People in the Workplace
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Leadership, Employee Engagement and Motivation
- Facilitated Decision Making, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology
- Learning Development and Knowledge Management
- Developing as a Researcher
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Any BSc with 1-year experience in supervisory or managerial role; or
- 3-years' experience in a supervisory or managerial role with 2 A/L passes or equivalent.; or
- 5-years' experience in an executive or higher role.