Postgraduate Diploma in Health & Social Care Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in their own country.
It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry.
It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession. The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change.
Effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Modules (20 Credits each)
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry
- Organizational Behavior in Health and Social Care
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course