Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Coaching Psychology
The Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Coaching Psychology + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
This programme is aimed at graduates who wish to complement their skills and knowledge by adding coaching and counselling therapeutic practices, to either supplement their career or to transition into a new career.
It is ideal for pursuing careers as counsellors and coaches or use the transferable counselling and coaching skills in a range of other professions, such as: pastoral support, advice services, human resource practitioner, etc.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
- Integrative Relationship in Context (20 credits)
- Professional Aspects and Issues (20 credits)
- Coaching in Practice (40 credits)
- Therapeutic Practices in Counselling (40 credits)
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Any BSc (preferred with Psychology BSc and 6-months experience in a relevant role); or
- 3-years' experience in a relevant role with minimum 2 A/L passes or equivalent.