Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology
MBA pathway option which you are able to gather a professional qualification through the Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
The programme aims to develop expertise based on a theoretical and reflective learning curriculum. In all of the modules there is a strong emphasis on critical evaluation of theory and practice.
The programme is ideal for those planning to change careers and will provide the foundations necessary to pursue a careers in academic research, teaching, health and social care, human resources, advertising, marketing and business.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Modules (20 Credits each)
- Fundamentals of Psychology: Origins and Concepts
- Perspectives in Psychology: Biological & Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental and Differential Psychology
- Personality, Intelligence & Psychometrics
- Social and Applied Psychology
- Psychological Research in Action: Methods and Analysis
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- A lower second class honors degree in any discipline (2:2), or higher; or
- FHEQ Level 6 equivalent qualification; or
- A strong professional experience with over 5 years relevant working experience of which at least 1 years working in a psychology related profession