People & Leadership Skills (Pls)
As per the requirement of the new syllabi introduced by AAT Sri Lanka with effect from July 2015, the People and Leadership Skills (PLS) module under the Training Capstone was introduced to build crucial ‘work floor’ competencies of learners, with the aim of making them fully fledged members of AAT.
The PLS module allows learners to reflect on their Experimental Training and Learning (ETL), the 2nd module under the Training Capstone, whilst developing more efficient and effective people and leadership skills.
A Passed Finalist can apply for Membership of AAT upon successful completion of the PLS Workshop along with 1 year practical training experience. The PLS Workshop is conducted by the AAT Business School as a 2 full-day training session for which further information, registration and payment information is mentioned below.
*Those who have sat and passed AAT Examinations only.
Duration and Course Fee
Per person - Rs. 5,500/-
*Including course materials, certification, food and refreshments for both days, and transportation from AAT Centre for Out-Bound Training on Day 1.
On successful completion of this 2 day programme a ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be awarded, along with feedback and recommendation on their individual performance.
How to Apply
- Download the Online Application form and register with one of the following modes of payment
As we have limited seats, please send your application early by post / email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / directly to the Business School Office along with the paid slip.
Mode of Payment
- Cash @ AAT Centre (Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 4.45 pm, Saturdays 9.00 am - 4.00 pm)
- Cheque in favour of “Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka” & Crossed “Account Payee Only”
- Online payments through here
- Direct deposits to Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka, A/C No. 039020327099 Hatton National Bank Bambalapitiya Branch
Program Schedule / Commencement
2nd & 3rd November 2019