Pearson BTEC HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The course cover a wide range of modules in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Each modules include hands on substantial practical using newest technology using in the Electrical and Electronics Industry.
Students can obtain the internationally recognized Pearson (Edexcel UK) qualification after completing this 18 months (full-time)programme. The course contains 19 modules with design projects and attractive industrial training. Student friendly, readily available academic staff is available to provide extra support to the students.
After completion of Pearson BTEC HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, students would eligible to enroll into the final year of BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Communications Engineering degree programme offered by London Metropolitan University.
- G.C.E. A/L (Local), London A/L, IB (International Baccalaureate) or equivalent in Mathematics Stream + Minimum Credit Pass in English at G.C.E O/L Examination.
- A recognised Diploma or equivalent vocational qualification in the relevant field + Minimum Credit Pass in English at G.C.E O/L Examination.
- Industry employees who has at least 5 or more years of working experience with a good command of English.
- A globally recognised qualification (Level 5, BTEC Higher National Diploma- comprises with240 credits)
- Equivalent to 1st and 2nd years of a BritishHonours Degree
- Highly qualified and experienced lecturer panel
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Cutting edge curriculum catering to industry demand
- No Exams – only assignments
- Be competitive in the job market
- Friendly and supportive learning environment
- Direct entry to the final year of BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Communications Engineering degree programmeoffered by London Metropolitan University recognized by UGC, Sri Lanka.