OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training
To develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the issues and challenges facing professionals and in their own country.
The units will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector.
They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of approaches to teaching and learning, developing resources and reflective practice.
OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16. OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications. OTHM ensures that learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment criteria.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Education and Training (20 credits)
- Understanding Roles and Responsibilities in Education and Training (20 credits)
- Develop Resources for Education and Training (20 credits)
- Deliver Education and Training (20 credits)
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Reflect on Own Practice in Education and Training (20 credits)