MSc. International Business with Finance
The MSc International Business with Finance at Canterbury Christ Church University have been carefully crafted to reflect the complex, dynamic, and multifaceted character of each contemporary subject area. The focus is very much On the development of the whole person in acquiring the skills and attributes necessary for the leaders, entrepreneurs and policy-makers of tomorrow in management, strategy And decision-making and communication
Our Msc is unique as our internationally renowned faculty is committed to combine academic excellence with business-world success as executives, inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject or
- Degree level graduates from chartered professional bodies including CIMA and ACCA.
- At least two years of work experience.
One Year (Part Time)
Core modules are:
- Strategy and Globalisation
- International Business Culture and Communications
- Global Economics and Finance
- Research Methods
- Intercultural Leadership and Personal Development
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the International Perspective
- International Finance
- Finance related Dissertation
- Functional Director
- Marketing Director
- Finance Director
- Supply Chain Director
- HR Director