M.Sc. in Clinical and Health Psychology
With strong links with professional bodies including The British Psychological Society (BCS), UWL offers well-accredited degree programs in psychology that focus on applying theory to practice by linking learning to real life – the world of work. At ANC, you will benefit from the expertise of extremely invested professors with first hand experiences of mental health conditions.
The course is a stepping stone for anyone looking for a clinical or academic career in health psychology. You can also use the specialist knowledge and skills developed through this program in a corporate setting, for the modern healthcare industry depends on interdisciplinary teams of trained professionals as well as paraprofessionals. One can even consider pursuing a PhD in Psychology
or a PsyD.
- Biopsychosocial Issues in Health Psychology
- Practice and Professional Issues in Clinical and Health Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods 1
- Advanced Research Methods 2
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Clinical Assessment and Treatment
- Supervised Research Project
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, or sciences