M.sc. Human Resource Management & Development
This course is ideal if you want to specialise in Human Resource Management.You will develop your understanding of HRM practices across a variety of organisational settings, with an emphasis on strategic, international and comparative subject matter.
Why M.Sc. HRM & Development at Salford ?
Achieve a qualification that follows the curriculum of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). Enhance your employability by developing the skills needed to motivate, manage and reward employees.
- The programme is block delivered in 3 Semesters.
- This course is designed for candidates with a background in business or business related studies, who wish to specialise in HRM. On completion you will have developed as a manager of people by learning specialist knowledge and the application of theory and practice in the main specialist areas which comprise HRM.
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and specialist skills to effectively select, motivate, manage and reward employees to maximise their potential and the potential of their respective organisations.
- You will also become a reflective practitioner and enhance your learning and development capabilities.
- LKR 535,000/- + Registration Fee LKR 10,000/- (Payable in installments)
- 60 Months Monthly Repayment Facility Available through NDB Bank
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
- CIPM PQHRM
- Degree from a recognized university
- Any other qualifications accepted by the University
NEW COMMENCEMENT : SEPTEMBER 2019
- Date : 28th September2019 Day: Saturday : Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Venue: HR House, Narahenpita.