MBA with Hospitality Management
In addition to its focus on general business education, the MBA concentration in Hospitality Management allows you to build a stronger skill base in the area of hospitality and tourism (and provides superior earning potential to a general MBA in the same field).
You will learn how to approach business challenges from a global perspective, integrating academic and technical knowledge, and evaluate situations from financial, commercial, and cultural standpoints.
- Managing People
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Business Ethics in Action
- Designing the customer experience 1
- Designing the customer experience 2
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Business Operations and Intelligence
- MBA Project (including Research Method for managers)/ Dissertation
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower division
- Professional Qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/Charted/ CIM etc./
- Candidates with exceptional work records with minimum of 5 years of work experience at the managerial level would be considered