The MBA is a part-time internal degree awarded by Staffordshire University, UK. This award is an advanced course of study in management and aims to provide students with a global perspective of contemporary business challenges and practices.
You will experience a challenging and stimulating intensive course in management, with an international perspective, to enhance your personal and career development. The final project intended not only to develop your knowledge and understanding of the subject matter but also to sharpen your intellectual and entrepreneurial skills in the application of business and management knowledge; you will also gain a practical understanding of how established techniques of business and management strategy are used within a global context.
The teaching and learning strategy adopts a practice-based model where you explore concepts at the intersection of theory and practice using problems to examine dilemmas and choices. You will use, share and reflect upon your experiences alongside those of other students in your class. Your professional development will be supported by the breadth of experience within the cohort of your fellow students. Learning Teams.
A key feature of the MBA programmes is ‘Learning Teams’. You will work in groups and engage in peer learning as you undertake practice based activities. This prepares you for the fully independent learning phase when you undertake individual research.
- Managing People and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- Performing in Organisations
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- Financial Concepts and Practice
- Business Law
- Project Management
- Registration Fee(non refundable) - LKR 40,000.00 (one-time payment)
- Library Fee (Non refundable) - LKR 25,000.00
- Registration Fee to Staffordshire University- £ 150
Course fees for MSc Computing/MSc Technology Management Programmes may be paid up front or in instalments. The course fee includes tuition fee, cost of course materials and assessment and examination fees, but excludes fees payable for any re-sit, external or additional examinations. Students may choose one of the following two payment modes.
Full Payment Up Front
LKR. 135,000.00 x 5
- Examination Re-sit Fee - LKR 10,000.00 - per module
- In?course Re-sit Fee - LKR 10,000.00 - per module
- Repeat Module Fee - LKR 65,000.00 - per module