Master of Business Administration
The MBA programme of Canterbury Christ Church University UK conducted at Saegis Campus is an internationally recognized qualification for graduates who have successfully completed a degree or an equivalent qualification while providing a comprehensive understanding of major functions of business, the Programme caters to both public and private sector.
Our MBA is unique as our internationally renowned faculty is committed to combine academic excellence with business-world success as executives, inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Honours degree in any subject (a minimum of a second class honour or equivalent) or
- Degree level graduates from chartered professional bodies including CIMA and ACCA.
- At least two years of work experience in a management position.
One Year (Part Time)
Core modules are:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Research Methods
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Management Dissertation
Optional modules are:
- Business Ethics
- Business Simulation
- International Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Functional Director
- Marketing Director
- Finance Director
- Supply Chain Director
- HR Director