Master of Business Administration
The MBA aims to build a solid broad foundation of general management concepts and skills and establish a common foundation in the fundamental practices of business, such as finance, strategy, management, operations, and more.
In addition to improving analytical and quantitative skills, you will develop communication skills, team working, leadership, creativity skills, and cross-cultural awareness to become the intrepreneur that every employer is looking for. The course focuses on encouraging individual entrepreneurship as well
- Managing People
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Business Ethics in Action
- Business Operations and Intelligence
- Accounting for Design Makers
- New Venture Development
- MBA Project (including Research Method for managers)/ Dissertation
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower division
- Professional Qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/Charted/ CIM etc.