The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a must if you’re hoping to study abroad, pursue foreign employment opportunities or apply for migration. Get personalised attention and support from our highly qualified and experienced language trainers including and optimise your test potential.
Why prepare for IELTS at ESOFT?
- Experienced language trainers
- 1 full free practice test with audio files given at every class
- Free individual score prediction for all 4 sections after every class
- Weekday/Weekend class schedules with regular & fast-track options
- Flexible payment plans
- Extra support to improve your weak areas
Programme includes preparation for both IELTS General and Academic.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of English can benefit from this programme
IELTS tests your skills in the essential areas of Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking. It can be taken in two modes:
IELTS General is mostly for immigration purposes applicable for countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc. It may also be used for work experience or training in a non-academic field.
IELTS Academic is for people who plan to continue their higher education by enrolling in universities in countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc. Academic institutions in these countries review your IELTS score as part of the admission process.
Duration & Course Fee
Duration: 30 hours (10 sessions)
Your Investment: LKR 22,000
Duration: 15 hours (5 sessions)
Your Investment: LKR 14,000
Take a mock Speaking Exam with an additional investment of LKR 1,200