Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance
The Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance (HDAF) is to provide a sound theoretical basis in Accounting, Finance and Management with requisite skills and attitudes of participants to progress in their fields of careers mainly in SMEs.
Objectives of the HDAF
This course will leads executives to, demonstrate a sound understanding of advanced concepts and principles of accounting, finance, management, economics and other related social sciences and apply that knowledge in the decision making process. Also this Improve the critical thinking ability, communication, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills in professional and business contexts.
The course is designed for after advanced level school leavers and employees who are already engaged in the fields of Accounting and Finance.
Direct entry to Higher Diploma (2nd Year) is possible to students who have completed the AAT Final level / AAT members or for those with similar qualifications.
Duration and Course Fee
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance (DAF) | 1 year (2 semesters with 30 credits) +
- Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance (HDAF) | 1 year (2 semesters with 30 credits)
- Semester fee - Rs. 45,000/-
- Registration fee - Rs. 10,000/-
Certification and CPD Credits
- On successful Completion “Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance’’ Equivalent to National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level - 6
- AAT members could claim 15 CPD upon successful completion
How to Apply
- Download the Online Application form and register with one of the following modes of payment
As we have limited seats, please send your application early by post / email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / directly to the Business School Office along with the paid slip.
Mode of Payment
- Cash @ AAT Centre (Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 4.45 pm, Saturdays 9.00 am - 4.00 pm)
- Cheque in favour of “Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka” & Crossed “Account Payee Only”
- Online payments through here
- Direct deposits to Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka, A/C No. 039020327099 Hatton National Bank Bambalapitiya Branch
Program Schedule / Commencement
- 14th September 2019 - Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- 10th November 2019 - Higher Diploma in Accounting & Finance