Diploma In ICT & Computing (Dip.ICT)
Aim of the Course
This program aims to cover several important areas of ICT & Computing for absolute beginners such as; Theoretical Aspects & Applications of ICT , Basic Programming Theory, Visual Programming, Web Development, Graphics and Multimedia.
In addition, it will also help you in your professional development for employment and enhance your English Skills. A diverse range of teaching strategies including lectures, tutorials, case studies, portfolio of practical exercises, continuous assessment, group and individual exercises, practical presentations and other methods to achieve the essential learning outcomes.
The learning outcomes of each module are mapped onto computing-related cognitive and practical abilities. These are intended to maximize Diploma student’s ability to solve professional problems using computers.
The learning outcomes of the programme are as follows;
- To develop practical skills in using common software applications.
- To develop the ability to operate ICT equipment correctly and safely.
- Acquire appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities to pursue further studies in ICT and computing.
- Acquire appropriate preparation for employment at entry level ICT and computing positions.
- Acquire the necessary skills in ICT and computing to support a future career of choice.
Unit - 1: Fundamentals of ICT (Part – 1)
Unit - 2: End User Applications
Unit - 3: Introduction to Visual Programming
Unit - 4: Fundamentals of Graphic Designing & Multimedia
Unit - 5: Introduction to Web Designing & Development
Unit - 6: Employability & Professional Development
Unit - 7: English as a Life Skill
Unit - 8: Fundamentals of ICT (Part - II)
Unit - 9: Introduction to Procedural & Object Oriented Programming
Unit - 10: Web Design & Development – II
Unit - 11: Advanced Visual Programming (Vb.Net)
Unit - 12: Understanding Business Organization
Fee And Duration
6 Months (Weekdays)
9 Months (Weekends)
30000/=(Payable in Installments)