Diploma in Human Resource Management
The DHRM provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management thus giving the learners a deeper understanding of people management essentials including a toolkit of best practices for hiring, managing, rewarding and engaging employees.
By the end of the program, you will not only gain an overview of what it means to be an effective people manager but be able to better reflect on your managerial experiences.
- Standard Fee – RS. 140,000/=
- Weekday Full Time Fee – RS. 125,000/=
- (Payable in installments)
- One Year
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Full Professional qualification from a professional Institute accepted by CIPM Sri Lanka OR
- C.E. A/L plus 2 years’ executive level working experience OR
- CCHRM qualification offered by CIPM Sri Lanka