Diploma In English (DIE)
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded a “diploma in English” After Completion of the Program
We visualize that the present day students anticipate dynamic changes to handle their day to day problems and to be proficient, especially in communicative English. After completing the A/L or on entering employment they find that their skills in English are inadequate. Considering these developments and trends, Oxford College of Business has to introduce English Literature for the Diploma in English Course.
This course is suitable for those who desire to reach a higher level in English and obtain a cutting edge in their careers and for those proceeding to higher education.
Grammar, Language, Composition, Correspondence, Basics of Business English, Introduction to English Literature
Objectives of the Program
- Understand the main points of straightforward instructions or public announcements
- Deal with most of the situations you might meet when travelling as a tourist in an English-speaking country
- Ask questions and take part in factual conversations in a work environment
- Write letters/emails or make notes on familiar matters
- A placement examination will be held to identify the standard of the student
- Maximum 20 students for one group.
|Classes held on||Class timings||Duration|
|Batch 1||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||9.00am – 1.00pm||02 months|
|Batch 2||Saturday or Sunday||9.00am – 4.00pm||03 months|