Diploma in Counseling and Psychology
* To provide a theoretical knowledge and skills training for intervention through a practical field component under supervision.
* To create a strong sense of different models and theories of counseling and develop skills to support people in dealing with difficult issues.
* Obtain an excellent grounding required to specialize in counseling.
* To inculcate the desire within participants to pursue further studies in the field of counseling and psychology.
Syllabus / Content
- Introduction to Psychology and Counseling – Part1
- Ethics & Process of Counseling
- Types of Counseling and Core Skills in Counseling
- Introduction to Counseling Theories
- Introduction to Personality Disorders and Mental Disorders
- Work place Counseling and Human Resources Development
- Introduction to Psychology and Counseling – Part2
- Counseling and Psychological Therapies
- Advanced counseling Skills and Techniques
- Intervention for Psychiatric Disorders
- Independent Report
GCE A/L with more than one year working experience
O/L with more than two years working experience
Advanced Certificate Course in Psychological Counseling Skills qualification offered by NIBM or any other recognized institute
Fee & Funding
LKR.90,000/- + Reg 2000/-
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures / Case Studies / Discussions
Lectures & Practicals