Diploma in Computer System Design
The course provides the knowledge in Computer Programming and Systems Analysis & Design to Work in Business and Industrial Environments.
Syllabus / Content
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Quantitative Techniques for Computing
- Programming Fundamentals
- Computer Organization
- Object Oriented Programming I
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Networking
- Web Application Development
- System Software
- GUI Application Development
- Object Oriented Programming II
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Communication Skills
- Computer Systems Design Project
Two passes at A/L in any stream.
Sat for G.C.E A/L in any stream and GCE O/L with five credits including credits for Mathematics and English or ICT and English.
Successfully completed the Certificate in Computer Science /Computer Programming/Software Engineering/Software Development in JAVA at NIBM.
Successfully completed an Advanced certificate (NVQ level 4) offered by a recognized institute.
Fee & Funding
At Instalment : LKR 200,000/- + LKR 2,000/-(Reg)
At Once : LKR 180,000/- + LKR 2,000/-(Reg)
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures / Practicals / Assignments and Evaluation Tests
Mr.T S P Weerasinghe
Ms.R L De Zoysa
Lectures & Practicals
8.30 am - 3.30 pm