Diploma in Child Psychology
Complete Diploma in Child Psychology within 04 months (Full-time) and 9 months (Part-time).
The course content includes
- Introduction to Psychology.
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Foundations of Child Development
- Growth, Development, and Maturation in Infancy
- Introduction to Adolescence
- Gender Development and Socialization in Adolescence
- Practical Skills
- Psychosocial Problems in Adolescence
- Introduction to Child Counseling and Protection
Select one from the two study options:
Easy payment terms