Diploma In Business Management (Dip.BM)
Aim of the Course
The aim of this program is to prepare students for the business marketplace and a career in management with an understanding of business management theory and practice.
Students will be introduced to the areas of Business Organizations, Office Applications, Marketing, Quantitative Techniques for Business, Accounting and Finance, Human Resource Management, Employability and Information Systems.
In addition to that, this program is to develop the knowledge and skills which will give you a better understanding of the world of business management and to be more responsive and effective in your current roles and progress your career.
Students will have a deeper understanding of the various functional areas of business management as well as insights to issues faced in strategic, tactical and administrative management.
This diploma is to provide an entry-level qualification for those students who are seeking a career or already working in an office or junior management role.
This qualification also seeks to enable students to apply introductory business knowledge and management skills to a range of business processes.
The learning outcomes of the Diploma in Business Management are as follows;
- Understand the organizational structures and purposes.
- Understand the nature of the environment in which business operate.
- Understand the concepts and process of marketing.
- Identify the sources and the implications of finance as a resource within the business.
- Understand the ways of using motivational theories in organizations.
- Understand the importance of ‘digital literacy as a life skill.
- Understand how to recruit and also how to reward employees to motivate and retain them.
- Take responsibility for own personal and professional development.
- Use a variety of sources for the collection of data and understand a range of techniques to analyze data effectively for business purposes.
- Identify the main components of a total information system in an organization.
Unit 1 - Understanding Business Organization
Unit 2 - Marketing
Unit 3 - Office Applications for Business Executives
Unit 4 - Human Resource Management
Unit 5 - Employability & Professional Development
Unit 6 - English as a Life Skill
Unit 7 - Quantitative Techniques for Business
Unit 8 - Financial Accounting
Unit 9 - Information Systems in Organization
Fee And Duration
6 Months (Weekdays)
9 Months (Weekends)
Rs. 28000/= (Payable in Installment)