CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER
CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information System Security Auditing Program focusing on latest security threats, advanced vectors and practical, real-time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures. Unlink other theoretical trainings, you will be immersed in interactive sessions and there will be hands-on lab. You can explore the newly gained knowledge right away in your classroom by trying to test, hack and secure your own systems. The lab intensive environment gives you in-depth knowledge and practical experience of the current essential security system.
Key Features in Ceh
- This comprehensive ethical hacking course covers 18 of the most relevant security domains of the contemporary InfoSec space. These domains are dealt with in dedicated modules, cumulatively covering 270 attack techniques, commonly used by hackers.
- Our security experts have designed over 140 labs for the course which mimic real-time scenarios to give you the taste of the actual threats and attacks. The course also provide access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to familiarize you with the tools of the trade of hackers word wide.
- CEH focuses on the latest hacking targeted to mobile platform, tablets computer and cloud and covers countermeasures to secure mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- CEH certified members will receive their certification bearing the ANSI stamp of quality.
- CEH iLabs (subscription based) – students now can dynamically access a host of virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and script from anywhere with and internet connection. This is a cloud subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional.
- The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available globally today.
Who Should Attend?
This course will significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, auditors, site, administrators, web programmers and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- 40 hours 5 days
- Exam Question: 125 Questions
- Exam Duration: 4 hour
- Passing Score: 70%
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Network
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial –of – service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Application
- SQL Injection
- Hacking wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile platform
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- International EC-Council Exam
- C|EH v10 Study Materials
- 6 months free access to C|EH v10 iLabs
- 40 hrs of instructor led training