Certificate In Programming With C#.Net
Aim of the Course
The aim of the course is for the students to develop their programming skills to be able to develop structured Windows applications using the C# language and principles of object-oriented programming. Students should gain theoretical and practical knowledge of general programming techniques.
Duration: 40 Hours
Learning outcomes/objectives of the program
- To learn the basics of .net Frame work and C# language .
- To learn C# elements and OOPS concepts.
- To learn interface and inheritance concepts in C# language.
- To learn fundamentals of window application programming and create a window application.
- To develop web applications and learn advancedfeatures of C#.
This course is also suitable for students with prior programming experience who wish to strengthen their knowledge in object-oriented programming with Windows.
Module 01 – Introduction to C#.Net
Module 02 – How to write a C# Programme
Module 03 - C# Programming Concepts (Variables, Data types, constants, operators, decision making, loops, arrays, classes & methods, access specifiers, parameters, destructors, constructor overloading, comments)
Module 04 - Windows Programming in C# (Forms, Properties and Events, Buttons, Text Box, Label, Checkbox, Radio Button, List Box)
Module 05 - Console Applications in C#
Fee And Duration