Certificate in Network Administration
This programme aims to provide aspiring Network Administrators with a versatile knowledge in the field of computer networking. For practical sessions, a separate lab is provided to enable students to get hands-on training on Cable Crimping, Installing and configuring Windows 2012, Troubleshooting the network, Installing & configuring DHCP & Active Directory, and configuring access levels, etc.
Main objective of this course is to develop Network Administrators who are capable of configuring computer networks for usage starting from identifying customer requirements through to giving a lifelong service to the customer.
- Ideally for those that wish to receive a complete and comprehensive knowledge about configuring and maintaining computer network configurations.
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Different Types of Architectures of Computer Networks
- IP Addressing & Subnetting
- Network Devices
- Designing the Network
- Cable Crimping & Testing
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2008
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Defining Users, Access Levels & Security
- Practical Project
2 Months / 20 Hours
Class room and interactive and hands on particles
Written and practical exam
Installment 1: 7,000/=
Installment 2: 5,000/=