Certificate Course in Software Development in Java
- In this course you will be given hands on experience to object-oriented software development that are widely applicable in the creation of software that meets the needs of its users: from small, simple systems to large ones.
- After completing this course participants should be able to develop software applications that meets client requirement.
Syllabus / Content
- Introduction to Software Engineering principles.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Introduction to computer programming .
- Data structures & Control statements.
- Object oriented programming concepts.
- Graphical User Interface designing and Event handling.
- Exception Handling in Java.
- Files and Streams.
- The Collections Framework.
- Structured Query Language.
- Java Database Connectivity.
- Web Application Development using JSP and Servlets.
- Application development using NetBeans.
Those who are interested in learning how to develop software from the beginning to an advanced level
Fee & Funding
Lectures & Practicals
Saturday 0900 to 1600 h