Certificate Course in Psychological Counseling Skills
* To provide a theoretical knowledge and skills training for intervention through a practical field component under supervision.
* To create a strong sense of different models and theories of counseling and develop skills to support people in dealing with difficult issues.
* Obtain an excellent grounding required to specialize in counseling.
* To inculcate the desire within participants to pursue further studies in the field of counseling and psychology.
Syllabus / Content
- Introduction to Psychology and Counseling – Part1
- Ethics & Process of Counseling
- Types of Counseling and Core Skills in Counseling
- Introduction to Counseling Theories
- Introduction to Personality Disorders and Mental Disorders
- Work place Counseling and Human Resources Development
GCE A/L with minimum of simple passes to main subjects.
Fee & Funding
LKR.40,000/- + Reg 1000/-
Lectures / Case Studies / Discussions
Lectures & Practicals