Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end users and channel partner customers.
The course focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a "real-life" network infrastructure.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills.
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics