BTEC HND In Business Management (Human Resource Management)
Aim of the Course
BTEC Higher Nationals offer a strong emphasis on practical skills development along with the development of essential knowledge and understanding in business sectors.
Pearson BTEC Higher National qualification in Business is work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment, or for those already in employment and seeking career development opportunities.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business (RQF) is a qualification with a minimum of 240 credits.
Students who complete this Level 5 qualification, are able to register for a Top-Up (final year) Business degree at IDM or proceed to an MBA with suitable work experience.
Furthermore, this qualification is accepted by more than 300 Universities around the world, for entry in to the final year of a Business Degree programme.
This programme is suitable for students planning for a specialized career in Human Resource Management.
The Higher Nationals address the requirements by providing a range of specified units with a clear purpose, so there is something to suit each student’s choice of program and future progression plans.
BTEC Higher National qualifications in Business offer Unit -specific grading and Pearson-set assignments. The objective is to equip students with business skills, knowledge and the understanding necessary to achieve high performance in the global business environment.
The objectives of the BTEC Higher Nationals in Business are as follows:
- To equip students with business skills, knowledge and the understanding necessary to achieve high performance in the global business environment.
- To provide education and training for a range of careers in business, including management, administration, human resources, marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting and finance.
- To provide insight and understanding into international business operations and the opportunities and challenges presented by a globalised market place.
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of culturally diverse organisations, cross-cultural issues, diversity and values.
- To provide opportunities for students to enter or progress in employment in business, or progress to higher education qualifications such as an Honours degree in business or a related area.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop the skills, techniques and personal attributes essential for successful working lives.
- To provide opportunities for those students with a global outlook to aspire to international career pathways.
- To provide opportunities for students to achieve a nationally-recognised professional qualification.
- To offer students the chance of career progression in their chosen field.
- To allow flexibility of study and to meet local or specialist needs.
- To offer a balance between employability skills and the knowledge essential for students with entrepreneurial, employment or academic aspirations.
Module - 1: Business and Business Environment (15 Credits)
Module - 2: Marketing Essentials (15 Credits)
Module - 3: Human Resource Management (15 Credits)
Module - 4: Management and Operations (15 Credits)
Module - 5: Management Accounting (15 Credits)
Module - 6: Managing a Succesful Business Project (15 Credits)
Module - 7: Research Project (30 Credits)
Module - 8: Organizational Behaviour (15 Credits)
Module - 9: Resource and Talent Planning (15 Credits)
Module - 10: Employee Relations (15 Credits)
Module - 11: Strategic Human Resource Management (15 Credits)
Module - 12: Entrepreneurship and small Business Management (15 Credits)
Module - 13: Financial Accounting (15 Credits)
Module - 14: Human Resources (15 Credits)
Module - 15: Pitching and Negotiation Skills (15 Credits)
Fee And Duration
Rs. 260,000/- + Pearson Fee