BTEC HND in Business Management
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business Management develops students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the business sector and adapt to a constantly changing world.
The BTEC HND programmes deliver a specialist vocational programme, along with professional body requirements and national occupation standards.
Pearson Higher National Business qualifications embed throughout the programme developing skills, attributes and strengths required by 21st century employers.
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Research Project (Pearson-set)
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations and Project Management
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Global Business Environment
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations
- Customer Value Management
Minimum 2 GCE Advanced Level passes in any stream
Full Time : 18 months
Part Time : 24 months
March/ July/ November