BTEC HNC in Civil Engineering
The BTEC Higher National qualifications in Construction and The Built Environment are aimed at students wanting to continue their education through applied learning. Higher Nationals provide a wide-ranging study of the construction and the built environment sector and are designed for students who wish to pursue or advance their career in construction and the built environment. In addition to the knowledge, understanding and skills that underpin the study of the construction and the built environment sector, Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Construction and The Built Environment give students experience of the breadth and depth of the sector that will prepare them for further study or training.
Furthermore, BTEC HNC Enables progression to;
- Year 1 of BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying awarded by University of Salford, UK.
- Year 1 of BSc (Hons) in Construction Project Management awarded by University of Salford, UK.
- Individual Project
- Construction Technology
- Science & Materials
- Construction Practice & Management
- Construction Information (Drawing, Detailing, Specification)
- Mathematics for Construction
- Principles of Structural Design
- Civil Engineering Technology