BSc in Business Management (Human Resources Management)
Overview of the Degree
Throughout the world businesses are seeking professionals with the skills to manage one of their most valuable resources: people. Horizon Campus BSc BM (HRM) degree allows you to study human resource management (HRM) leading to careers in human resources management, human capital development and training and development. As a student of BSc HRM degree you’ll develop analytical, quantitative, computing and other transferable skills required by employers as well as a mature understanding of the modern economy, the nature of business and the role HRM can play within it.
Duration : 4 years full-time
Tuition Fee :Tuition fee: Rs. 800,000.00
Fees payable through the Government Interest Free Student Loan Scheme.
- Students can pay tuition fees through the Government Interest Free Loan Scheme. [Ministry ofHigher Education & Highways]
- Students do not need to repay loan during the 4 year study period (2018-2022) and the first year after graduation (2023).
- Loan repayment will start only in the 6th year through 12th year (2024-2030)
- Approximate Monthly Instalment in 2024 is Rs.9523.80
Level :Honours Degree
Approval status : This course is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Qualification Framework (SLQF) recognition
The award conferred upon completion is recognised in the SLQF at Level 6.
Minimum of three passes in GCE ALs in the Commerce stream.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management (HRM) degree opens up the following career paths upon graduation:
- Human Resources Manager
- Compensation specialist
- HR Consultant
- Employee engagement and motivation specialist
- Corporate trainer
- Job Analysis and Design Specialist
- Labor Relations Specialists
- Training and Development Manager
- Recruitment and Placement Consultant
- Corporate counselor