BSc (Hons) Computing
The Computing degree is designed to produce graduates that have a high level of knowledge across a variety of computing technologies.
Students will learn;
- Principles of computer science, such as algorithms, data structures and ethics.
- Learn practical skills such as programming, user centered design, web development and mobile application development.
Syllabus / Content
You must follow one of the bellow programme for the first year of the Degree,
You must follow one of the bellow programme for the second year of the Degree,
- Real world project
- Programming, Algorithms and Data structures
- Designing for usability 1
- Designing for usability 2
- Data information and retrieval
- Effective Communication Skills 2
- Technology and its Legal, Social and Ethical context
- Web API Development
- Interactive pervasive computing
- IOS application development
- Agile development
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Computer Interaction
- Individual project
Successfully Completed Higher National Diploma in Computer Based Information Systems/Higher National Diploma in Software Engineering/Higher National Diploma in Computer Networks
Successfully completed Diploma in Computer System Design/Diploma in Software Engineering/Diploma in Computer Networks with two years working experience
Fee & Funding
First Year : LKR 200,000/- + LKR 2,000(Reg)
Second Year : LKR 200,000/- + LKR 2,000(Reg)
Third and Forth Year : LKR 1,200,000/- + LKR 3,000(Reg)
All payments can be made in installments.
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures | Practical | Tutorials
Mr.T S P Weerasinghe
Lectures & Practicals
Weekends(9AM-4PM) and Weekday evenings(5.30PM-8.30PM)
In Collaboration With