BEng(Hons) Mechatronics Engineering
Educational Partner: Birmingham City University
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary approach to product and manufacturing system design. It represents the next generation machines, robots and smart mechanisms for carrying out work in a variety of environments predominantly factory automation, office automation and home automation.
As a discipline, mechatronics encompasses electronics enhancing mechanics (to provide high levels of precision and reliability) and electronics replacing mechanics (to provide new functions and capabilities).
In addition, mechatronics engineering integrated with electronics mechanical and computer engineering disciplines catered with management and ethics skills. Our courses are designed to provide excellent academic and training in all the above areas.
- Programme Structure
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Digital Signal Processing
- Power Electronics
- Dynamics and Control
- Project Management and Planning
- Embedded system and digital design
- Final Project
- Entry Qualification
- BTEC HND in Mechatronics,Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Any other qualification equivalent to HND in Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering and acceptable to the University
Duration : 1 Year
ICBT Colombo Campus
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : +94 11 4777888
Fax : +94 11 4203170
Address : No. 36, De Kretser Place, Bambalapitiya Colombo 04