BEng (Hons) in Computer Networking Top-Up (London Met – UK)
Computer Networking is a rapid growing sector in IT, incorporating wired and wireless Data and Voice Communications, Security and Management. Modern IT practitioners need to be prepared to continually learn new technologies and their application.
A prestigious “BEng (Hons) in Computer Networking” degree awarded by London Metropolitan University, especially suitable for Students those who want to specialize in Networking area. London Met University is one of the very first Cisco Networking Academies in UK established over 15 years ago.
Students who have successfully completed their Level 5 in a networking related program can apply for this course and the course aims to provide students with the hands-on ability to be up to date with computer networks to match the ever-increasing demands of industry.
Successful completion of the course entitles students to apply for Membership of the British Computer Society (MBCS). Becoming a Member of the British Computer Society entitles students to put the letters MBCS after their name.
You are suitable for this programme if you have any of the following qualifications
- Edexcel HND in Networking / Computing & Systems Development (Networking Pathway)
- A recognized Higher Diploma in the area of Networking
- ES0001 – Foundation Programme
- FC6P01 – Project
- CC6004 – Network and Cloud Security
- CT6004 – Network Security(Cisco)
- CT6052 – Wireless Networks (Cisco)
- CT6054 – Network Planning & Simulation
- A “BEng (Hons)” Qualification
- UGC Recognized
- Exclusively Conducted only at ESOFT
- Well Experienced Lecturer Panel
- Easy Payment Plan
- State of Art Classroom Facilities
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum
Course Fee :
University Fee :
Rs.75,000 + 25,000 x 8