BEng( Hons) Biomedical Engineering
Educational Partner: Birmingham City University
Biomedical Engineering applies the principles of science, engineering and medicine directly to the complex medical technologies used in the prognosis, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of the sick and injured. Biomedical engineers also require managerial and communication skills and an awareness of the economic, environmental and social implications of their activity.
In addition, engineers require managerial skills, the ability to communicate effectively, a good measure of human understanding and an awareness of the economic, environmental and social implications of their activity. Our courses are designed to provide excellent training in all these areas.
- Programme Structure
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Medical Devices
- Medical Science and Neuromechanics
- Final Biomedical Engineering Project
- Entry Qualification
- BTEC HND in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering
- Any other qualification equivalent to HND in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering and acceptable to the University
Duration : 1 Year