BCS Professional Certification in Agile
This Agile certification ensures a broad understanding of agile principles and methodologies. Designed for business professionals and people new to agile, it creates a common ground for those wanting to improve capability within their organization. The certificate introduces candidates to the fundamental concepts and values of agile, then challenges conventional thinking and application to promote deeper understanding.
Syllabus / Content
- Introduction to Agile
- Recall the origins of Agile methods
- Understanding agile principles and mindset
- Understand and apply the core values and principles of Agile methods.
- Know the difference between the defined process and the empirical processes used in Agile.
- Explain the issues identified in the traditional / waterfall approach.
- Know the different approaches to the empirical model for improvement and change.
- Learn Agile roles, Agile Tools and Techniques
- Learn Scrum and Kanban through simulations
- Learn Lean Principles
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Learn how to build high performing teams
- Continues improvement
Ms.R L De Zoysa