Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) International Business with Marketing
IPAC School of Management, France
Local/London Advanced level or equivalent qualifications
Successful completion of AIC Foundation in Business (FIB) Program
The BBA Program provides the fundamental concepts and theory of business practice and specialized study in a business discipline; develop an awareness and understanding of the global context in which business operates and develops an understanding of the ethical and social issues that are a concern to the business community.
AIC Campus in collaboration with IPAC School of Management in France for the first time in Sri Lanka offers the Business Degree which is “More Than Just a Degree”.
The 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree in International Business with Marketing is fully offered in Sri Lanka at the state-of-the-art AIC Campus by a panel of eminent lecturers who have academic and industry experience in their respective field of study.
Students who successfully complete the 3-year IPAC Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree at AIC Campus will receive the transcript and the degree certificate directly from IPAC School of Management, France.
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation
• Financial and Management Accounting
• Management Information Systems
• Reading and Composition
• Business Communications
• Business Development and Leadership
• Management and Organizational Behavior
• Financial Management
• Business Law
• Human Resource Management
• Operations Management
• Research Methods
• Technical Writing
Pathway to Further Education and Career Opportunities
• Finance and Accounting
• Human Resources
• Sales and Business Development
• Project Management
• Digital Media, Entrepreneurship
• Sports and Event Management
• Fashion Marketing
• Hospitality Management
• University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka
• World Higher Education Database (WHED)
• International Handbook of Universities