BA (Hons) Business Administration
This BA (Hons) Business Administration, delivered online by NCC Education and validated and awarded by the University of Worcester, has been specially designed for students wanting to complete the final year of their degree in a flexible, affordable and accessible way. With this Business top-up degree, students can further their careers and enhance their skills. The qualification prepares students for careers or postgraduate study in all areas of Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and all areas of Business Administration. On successful completion students will have the knowledge and understanding of the global business environment, as well as the essential skills required to research, analyse and manage business relationships.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME AND INTAKES
The standard duration of the BA (Hons) Business Administration programme is three years.
There will be two intakes every year: January and September
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements to gain admission for the first year of degree studies:
- A minimum of two Advanced Level subjects (UK/Local) along with a minimum of grades C for the subjects of Mathematics and English at OLs/IGCSEs.
- The NCC Level 3 International Foundation Diploma in Higher Education Studies offered by Gateway Graduate School
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements to gain admission for the second year Level 5 Diploma of degree studies:
- NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Business (RQF) (L4DB).
- A local or international qualification which is deemed to be of a similar level to the NCC Education L4DB qualification. This must be agreed with NCC Education in advance.
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements to gain admission for the third year (final year) of degree studies:
- The NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business (L5DB)
- The NCC Education International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB)
- HND Business (Awarded by Pearson / Edexcel)
- Informatics International Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- A similar qualification approved by NCC Education and the University of Worcester
The University of Worcester which will award the BA (Hons) Business Management qualification offered at Gateway Graduate School, is an accredited public university in the UK. It is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka since it is listed in the International Handbook of Universities.
The NCC Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Diploma in Business is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL) in the UK. As such, it will enable those who have successfully completed the qualification to transfer to various universities across the world with exemptions equivalent to the degree studies.