Advanced Diploma in Industrial Engineering
Provide participants with up to date knowledge of productivity techniques and systems, industrial engineering and management disciplines so as to fully equip them to take up challenging assignments as industrial engineers, systems managers, productivity advisers, managers of management services or training officers.
Syllabus / Content
- Business Analytics
- Management Process and Practices
- Economics of Business Enterprise
- Operational Research
- Information Technology & Project Management
- Financial Aspects and Cost Techniques in Engineering
- Marketing Management
- Industrial Relation and Industrial Law
- Production and Operations Management
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Independent Project
- Degree with one year working experience in the relevant field
- G.C.E A/L qualification with more than 3 years working experience in the relevant field
- Certificate course in maintenance management offered by a recognized institute
Fee & Funding
LKR 130,000/- + Reg 2000/-
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures / Discussions / Case studies / Presentations
Lectures & Practicals
0900 h - 1600 h