Advanced Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (for After A/L Students)
(for After A/L Students)
After successful completion of the program, participants should be able to,
• Explain the basic theories relating to financial and management accounting
• Practice these theories in real situations
• Appreciate the importance of knowledge and practices in improving performance of the organization
• Use fundamental concepts in financial decision making
Syllabus / Content
- Simple Financial Statement
- Major Financial Statements
- Management Process and Practices
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate taxation and auditing
- Strategic Financial Management
- Accounting Information System
- Independent project
G.C.E A/L three Subjects.
Fee & Funding
At Instalment: LKR 200,000/- + LKR 2,000/-(Reg)
At Once: LKR 180,000/- + LKR 2,000/-(Reg)
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures / Discussions / Case Method / Exercises
Lectures & Practicals