Advanced Diploma in Facility Maintenance Management
• To provide working understanding of the basic principles in maintenance management and to expose participants to the language of maintenance management.
• To introduce participants to the key activities performed by the maintenance management, where major areas include fleet or vehicle maintenance, production operations, ecological concerns, inventory control, quality assurance and outsourcing options.
• To provide current challenges faced by maintenance management field and to provide a basic for thinking through these challenges.
• To prepare participants for career opportunities.
• To admire intellectual work of others and to abide by industry norms and ethics stipulated by professional bodies.
• To communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and with peers both verbally and in writing.
• To collaborate in groups to achieve common goals.
• To satisfy the academic criteria required for the membership of professional institutions.
Syllabus / Content
- Managerial Skills
- Principles of Facility Management
- Business Analytics
- Laws of Industrial Safety and Health
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Information Technology and Project Management
- Environmental Management
- Financial Control in Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Operational Research Practices
- Independent Project
Degree with one year working experience in the relevant field
G.C.E A/L with minimum 3 years working experience in the relevant field
O/L with minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field
Fee & Funding
LKR.130,000/- + Reg 2000/-
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures / Case Studies / Discussions
Ms. Kalaipriya Kalaieesan
Lectures & Practicals