Advanced Diploma in Company Administration & Secretarial Proficiency
Advanced diploma in company administration and secretarial proficiency is the highest professional qualification that a secretary can earn in Sri Lanka. The Diploma produce a professionally qualified, work-ready secretary, armed with knowledge and skills of the modern business environment.
- By the end of the diploma participants will be proficient in modern management know-how required to be efficient and productive in the work place.
- The course produces a skilled professional secretary capable of meeting the industry requirements with confidence.
- The course produces dynamic and a knowledgeable secretary well sought after by the industry.
- It is a truly professional qualification offered by the pioneer in Business Management and Professional Education in Sri Lanka NIBM.
Syllabus / Content
- Modern business environment & roles & responsibilities of a Secretary.
- An introduction to company law
- Financial accounting for a secretary
- Financial and quality audits
- Company administration
- HR for secretary
- Project management and the role of a Secretary
- Customer relationship management
- Office management
- Roles and responsibilities for personal secretary
- Professional communication and skills for Secretaries
- Advanced IT skills for Secretaries
- Psychology & Counseling skills
- To have a completed advanced certificate course in Secretarial Practices conducted by National Institute of Business Management (NIBM)
- To have completed an advanced certificate course in Secretarial practices from a recognized institute & at least two years of work experience as a secretary or a in a similar capacity.
- To have completed a professional course in secretarial practices & a minimum of three years experience as a Secretary, Administration Assistant etc.
- To have completed three years as an Executive Secretary in the cooperate sector.
Fee & Funding
LKR 95,000/- + LKR 2000/-(Reg)
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks.
Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.
One of our team will contact you shortly.
Lectures, discussion, group activities ,Presentations, case studies and the field visits
Lectures & Practicals